Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sickening

I had my oral test today. I happened to be oblivious to it and didnt do any preparations for it, despite the fact that I didnt expect myself to be called today.

I must be having bad lucks coz i'm the last who was called. I didnt want it to be delayed until next lesson because of the teacher, saying that should anyone who wanted to call upon that oral test will be deducted 50% of the marks. I didnt want my marks to be cut down, so I did it with my common general knowledge... I wasnt having much confidence facing the teacher's stern look. When I was there in front of her, I was having butterflies. I did tell my teacher frankly that I didnt do any preparations but she still didnt want to give me a chance.She said she was tensed seeing me doing that oral, heh.

My topic was Child Abuse. I did the elaboration by myself and it hiddenly means that I got stuck in the middle, a lot. I was damn sad and nervous, but still I had to face it just now. Hell.

Grrr--I dropped 2 marks!!I was quite disappointed just now. But, come to think of it, I did it right there..without any preparations. I can still accept it though. There's still 1 oral test left for next year, work it carmen!!

 

 

6 comments:

fOeverEva said...

hey, hehe, ur eng so good, wont be any pro lar hehee
not like me, hehehe, poor poor!!!
broken eng!!!
well, i really hope i could spend some time to read a story book ,heeheh, but, everytime, i juz noe how to ply and ply and ply
eh, carmen, told u someth, maybe dec, i'll goto cameron highland wif my frens in society, hehe, tell u, they're really funny, and most of them are oredi form6, so, i hoep it would be funny..,hehehe, but i oso hope tat, he'll go, but.,..he said he wanna invite her.,
i told her straightly, if she go, i TOTALLY WONT GO.,.,
coz,.i dun wan to pretend tat i'm happy.,. in front of them, smiling,.,but inside, sad n sad n sad
hehee, well, dunno lar, he said he wanna take part the competition, erm, is warcraft wan, hehee, comp game
if win, will have RM1000, hehee
but u think he'll win??
today i called him.,he said arigatou to me., well, hehee, then suddenly he change again, well, u noe, i think i wont give up.,. coz,, i noe,, he still like me., at least.,.dunno lar,.,.
hehee, hard to say ooo =P

LYH said...

..yo..ur english is..umm..not bad...but not veri good too..hehe..
..mine also not that good...but it is still ok though..hehe:D
anyway...i think u shud...do ur preperation be4 your oral one...hey...u r still the same carmen...those..who always forget things..hehe jk (don't be mad)..hehe=)

btw..wht mark..??
..english..???or...maths..??...45/50..isn't that good???...now that i'm in here....my maths also can't get..45/50....coz...long time didn't do the maths...and the work is easy..but..the test r hard...

...anyway...good luck on ur study...
..and remember...ur work..heh=D

btw...hu is foreva..??
from our....previous skool..???

Anonymous said...

Hey carmen! U r always good in eng! Trust urself! U can did it without any preparation. It's real. It's juz u r 2 nervous at tat time...
Besides 45 is really a good marks. How many ppl in our class prepare da oral n memorize it hardly b4 they were called out but wat they got? Much lesser than u! So, b satisfied on wat u hav

Anonymous said...

i think u should believe urself.....ur english is far beyond....i think everyone in our class lor.....so.....u should hav confidence....45 is somethin i mayb cannot get even though i try hard....but even u din prepare u also can to get this kind of marks woh.....


Sue...

carmen said...

hey guys..thks for ur comments..i do appreciate it..and my marks..maybe i shall thank the teacher..actually, i feel sorry to myself..not doing any preparations and went straight for an oral test, furthermore, tht was for the SPM examinations..that's actually the reason why i was sad..which i've never mentioned to u guys..now ya know :p
foRevereva, believe in yourself, and do the right thing..if u think it's right, then u just do it. but dont hurt urself eh..wht's ur url again??
yeah..she's in our former skool..
ant..the marks is my oral's nothing to do with maths eh..so, how's ur maths going?? thought u did quite well last time when u told..?
Anonymous..i think i know who you ar..but let me confirmler.hehe..then, i'll write u a 'reply'..hehe
sue ar..dont say like that la..u know u did a good one right?? let's work hard together..hugs

LYH said...

..yeah..my maths...still ok...at least...80%..hehe
...but anyway...who is she..??umm...foreva...is she someone i know..????

...anyway...that's bad for ya...i mean ur oral test...
...it is SPM....wow...u r sooo dead....but...forget about it...coz..life goes on...just try to remember...next time..:)