Saturday, September 18, 2004

On My Way Home


Smiled, looking out. Posted by Hello

I was on my way home, from somewhere. Looking out the window, I wasnt sure whether i was posing it or saw something caught my eyes. I smiled. I was surrounded by the night; I realised that nights are always similar to an anonymity. We are thousands and thousands miles away from the stars above the sky; under them and we dont even really observe it with our eyes, to discover the changing course that truly happens every day.

What's wrong with the world now? Disasters, as well as calamities are happening sooo like the times we wash ourselves every day. Terrorisims? Same equation. Anyway, accidents are boiled with the recklessness or whatsoever, the anger that lies in ourselves. Innocent legs should cross the road with a sense of guilty, look both sides around for the very protected safety.

Those who are involved, get well soon, my friend; those who are sacrificed, rest in peace. Nights are conspicuous; treasure our lives, well at least for the nights.

2 comments:

LYH said...

ohh...well..
accident happened...and u can't stop it..
..and u can do is to accept it..=D

dun make ur life miserable...
coz..u will feel bad..

but...
still life goes on..
live with it...
not avoid it..=D

and becareful...at road..=D
the old say
马路如虎口...
=D

Anonymous said...

hmmn...i get wat u mean....ya....she will get well soon.....n v will pj together again....but....it's next year ledi....waiting....n not least....peace...


Sue...