Saturday, February 05, 2005

Break!

today's the first day of my break due to the ding-dong festival, chinese new year. hehe, should you ask me how my feeling flows, i think i'll most probably tell you, well nothing much, just sort of excited to have a short break after these few weeks of struggles. it's awesome to be waking up late again. hehe, speaking of it though, i cant really sleep until afternoon, hehe, not suggesting it's a good habit though. it's just weird that i can no longer sleep that looong. is this a good sign?

once i look up, i see my calender. it reminds me of the examination that's approaching toward this lazy mind i'm gifted, feel bad now. hehe, perhaps someone who reads this will assume me of having mood swings, hehhe, i am not. just feeling lazy again, argh, my procrastination chases after me again, please leave me. it's human nature i guess, we can do nothing and we shall just leave it and let it be. this tedious chasing-after does no harm on me!

looking to my left, kekke kii..kii Kisses are on my sight. i grabbed it and ate it. ahha, it's the Hershey's Kisses. what a melting chocolate; melts my heart to the sweetest territory, at the moment.

anyways, merry chinese new year everyone!

No comments: