Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just Wanna Live

everything is not right
i wanna scream i wanna weep
no one can make it right
i wanna dream i dream of flying
flying haunts me
never predicted things will turn out to be like this
so sad
look up to the sky everything is still
it's so fake i'm going insane
strandedly stuffed with chaos
my bolster im everything with you
chocolates you enlighten me
failure you're indeed a good teacher
send in blue devils
triumph never wish to be heard
pain and sorrow
nobody knows nobody experiences
shake my head silently
tidal wave drives me off to sea
fire defines inevitably sultry
nowhere to go no one to lie on
hard to watch the time
wake me up when the sun heats up
soulful ride shallow dream
allow me to live through damnable calamity

1 comment:

LYH said...

u wanna scream,
go to the edge of the world
scream it out

u wants thing to go right ..
go to the same place which will help u

this edge of the world....and places..
is the onli places for humans...
which is friends..

i am here to help, u can scream ur lung out in front of u, problems annoying u, i will appears in front u....
help u
support u..

besides, what's friends for??
hehe
=D

long time didn't come bak...
i miss internet....
and i am grounded......
=.="

cheerz
life is always beautiful...make the darkness disappear...vanish into a black hole...
=D