Tuesday, August 23, 2005

There's This Thing I Didnt Know

so here i am passing on the baton..well...credits to jet who passed this baton to me but am really sorry that i only get to do it now...that's actually because i havent been on for so long..well..laziness..whtta do..all right..

Total volume of music files on my PC:
approximately 9 GB..

The last CD i bought:
mandy moore, the best of

Song playing right now:
you're beautiful by james blunt

5 songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
fix you. november rain. an honest mistake. inside your heaven. chariot.

Five people to whom i'm passing the baton:
anthony. lienyiny. jteoh. zhenhui. elaine.

i guess i'm just doing this to de-bored myself...useless weih?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeik? i'm included?! lolz. fine... at least u updated ur blog! had been waiting for so long... remember to blog more often carm! had fun taking picts wif ya today. lolz. muacks!

Jan Boey said...

I want more updates!!

LYH said...

hmm.....interesting
and interesting yet pathetic or u can say pointless post.

is this from jet???
now i know how bored it is like being in a university. hehez jksjks

gud to hear from you, at first i think u are overstressd
but now...
gud to hear u dude..

luv ya

*mUaKsZ*