Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ice-Cream Day!

so there's this somebody by the name of, wenlong, haha..requested to have this kinda title..coz the previous ones were hehe, i admit tht, were kinda depressing..too solemn i guess..u know when you're too into something, you kinda feel sad and down..i dont know why, or maybe it only happens on me..

today's title..is IceCream Day..any surprises? well i didnt eat ice cream just now..i had a slice of white chocolate cake instead..all right, thanks to my friends for that..and coincidently today's my lil bro's birthday..i promised him i'll sing him 50cent's InDaClub...and a kiss on the ChEeK..just for him! i dont know why he wants a kiss from me, haha, same goes to dad..i wonder if my elder brother would want a kiss from me...jet, huh? how about it? lolz..

actually i ate icecream yesterday with..haha..whole family except my mother..coz she has diabetics..aww..i pray hard i didnt get it in the near future..coz it's reaaally depressing..u know, you ought to have to eat some sweetening stuffs to lighten yourself at times, yet once you're infected with this contagious disease..all i can say is that i'm just sorry for ya.. you have to cut down on those kinda food..and your happy days will be less..*pray hard*

funny, today's the very start n the very beginning of my examination and i'm celebrating it..for god's sake, i'm not going school tomorrow..oh hey, i'm just making a wise choice..haha..stick to the thought of me being lazy..coz i'm used to it..haha..to myself i suppose? to some people, i'm hardworking though..but i'd rather you assuming i'm a lazy person coz i'm not too lazy, not too hardworking..teehee...

so here goes the guy thing again, i dont know how to deal with it this time, i'll just let time be the judge..should it be fated, then it is..nothing much to be worried about eh..

gosh, i guess this ice-cream-day title has to come to an end...while i'm blogging, i'm chatting with one of my classmates...just got to know that she has to buy outside food everyday while i can enjoy my mama's dishes everyday!..almost everyday at least...i'm feeling so bad that sometimes i kinda complain my mama's dish isnt salty enough..isnt spicy enough..and so on..and so on!!what's happening??!! why is there to feel that i'm so useless all of a sudden.. carm, you should do something..argh, i guess there's nothing much i could do..sigh..hopefully this girl i know is really happy with her life, that's what she said to me..well, i dont wish to elaborate more on her parents..just that they really do love her..sometimes situation just pushes us a lil too hard..but that's life i know..sigh..

no angel..


i appreciate everything in life...i really do..and have a pleasant ice-cream day, everyone! oh by the way, happy birthday to everyone who's blowing candles today, but of course one special wish from a sister to her brother..happy birthday, ant (he prefers to being called this way, hehe)! well, i know though he wont check out my blog, but it's just a little something from me, hehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey carm, send my belated birthday wishes to ur bro k? lolz. err... one of ur classmates? are u sure he/she is ur classmate? or... someone i know? =) anyway, it's normal for us to comment on mom's dishes as it will make them suit OUR taste u see. that's the only unique thing in the so-called "mummy's dishes", don't u think so? nvm commenting. keep up the good work. =P lolz! happy ice-cream day, my friend!