Friday, March 10, 2006

Anticipation is over me.

scream my lungs out.

right now at the moment, i'm just mingling with the stupid customers who call in on purpose just to get a hell outta me..im like under a district training for my patience man..just could not fathom why they are being so stuck up ya know, we're just doin our job, and that is some sorta operator for the tele sales..nothing more than that..why do they not understand..duhzz~~

owh operator, the line is dead~~wheee?!

i'm feelin great though, today. haha..perhaps it's the anticipation that got me through..and taking about that, spm results are gonna be on board on next monday, officially. i'm damnn tensed!!! i'm just having all these negative thoughts wrapped tight around my body man; can only turn to nowhere. all right, c'est la vie! if i mention it right.

hoping and hoping.

it somehow represents my future, well you might say it's not important, but so far as i'm concern, it does freak me out whenever my mind is engulfed with the devilish monsters.. this can not be true..give me a hand, babe..

all right then, i'll have to make a move from this magical chair now. teehee. good luck, dear!

***
off to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are writing blog during office hours? I'm going to use my golden finger later... :P

SPM ah, forget about it la!