Saturday, July 08, 2006

Where's my cashload??

early in the morning, i heard some shouts from down..so i tried eavesdropping, Not to my surprise though, it was a smaaall fight between my lil bro and my dad, sigh my brotha is still behaving like a small kiddo man, wondering when he would transform himself into a better person..well or rather be good. i've talked to him nth times about how he shouldnt do this or that, though it was to no avail, oh so blatant..like im obsessed with pestering him..oh so not true..just when i was about to check out my wallet to reach out a few dollars to spare, i find myself running outta cash..gawd, i've not been spending and where the heck the money has gone?? well, i think i'm quite thrifty at times, that says i would have money in my purse. heck! u heard it, at times...hehehhe..oh my gawddd..i cant imagine myself without money..how am i gonna survive..i dont feel like goin to the atm machine n bla bla..get it from dad? this is so not gonna happen!! o'dear, the last choice is still dishing it out from the freaking atm machine..there's this school function at another school tonight, guess i have to at least spare myself some time, so to speak. dressing up nicely? haha, you will see!! well im not gonna bring my cam though, after all the incidents, i lost my confidence..haha..dont think i can bear the post-mortem..lol funny cuz i cant picture when the snatch thief just grab it like that..phewww!!! and then i'm so gonna be screwed!! intellectually analysed, conclusion is still not bringing the cam! lol.

gawd, im so wanting in ca$h at the moment..show me miracle baby!!(like it's gonna happen)

1 comment:

Lien Yiny said...

bla bla blaa~!
BRING YOUR CAMERA!
u wont lose it. trust me.
what's the purpose of buying a camera and refuse to use it especially during special functions like THIS?
*roll eyes*