Saturday, October 17, 2009

then im sick

aint it funny? i've finally fallen ill. people, im sick!

and im sick of the things around me. i seem to be living in denial; denial in disguise. i hate this feeling, when is it gonna be subsided? im awaiting for time to come. and why do i have to face this all alone here. well i can say i have made a lot of sacrifice so far. if you yearn for something, you've gotta surrender some of your belongings. and then you weigh it yourself if it is all worthwhile. what about it? do i still have you in my life? having said that, i guess i only need my close friends to make it on my way.

it seems i am frantically not very happy with what i have - the way im being treated. im sorry i pray for Karma.

2 comments:

Jilla said...

xoxo
im going to save u! :D
I'll text u my hotel room # and u come find me :P

ye3hong said...

believe in karma.
it works. =P

dwr, you will be with britney in 2 weeks! hahaha

I will see you by then! =)