Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey

what do ya normally expect from a schoolgirl to write? apart from doing homework, still homework. the teachers are great; they manage to mark our exercises just in time and give out exercises again. perhaps, we should appreciate their liberalities. they are hardworking in terms of our homework, we should also appreciate that and try our best. all right, whatever man! ever since the school started, i have been blogging about my school life, which is quite dull sometimes, hope you would bear with me. i have no signs of cracking any fresh jokes or any interesting stuffs. my mind is blinded by my homework, totally. my life is jam-packed. is anybody gonna set me free from this tension?

latterly i am having problems to write essays on account of my inept adroitness. this is saddening. time is like the pilots, dont wait for anyone. i hate the fact. i must work on something as soon as possible before it's too late to get my grade. well, it's never too late right? phew! holy twaddle, rubbish! it is always too late for me to actually realise that something has gone over the line. time, time, time! i am just too inattentive.

uh, having bad hair days. im gonna trim my hair and start anew. and dont be lazy to reach out your hand for vitamins. remember!

No comments: