Sunday, January 23, 2005

No Idea

man, this is way too late. or better to say, early. this is unbelievable, never thought that i could actually stay up so late today (well, early? whatever!) because i am so darn tired. but today (still consider as today for me~!) was brilliant. as well as the day before.

i went for two parties consecutively these two days. whoever it is, i did have fun throughout the days. thanks for the fun i had. i took lotsa pictures with my cousins. keke, all went crazee!! jet, if you're reading this, feel the fun dude! we still miss ya! =) anyways, thanks for the cakes which has put me few kgs on, chocolate banana and tiramisu still linger in my mind.

i think i am still crazy despite the fact that this dummy is still awake writing her blog in the wee hours, so insane; as in into it. i was quite touched just now that there was a friend of mine actually rushed me to upgrade my blog. i'm just speechless right now. i wasnt really bothered about it as i was doing my stuff, but the words seemed to be floating in my mind. until now, yeah. so thrilled. perhaps that person was just trying to crack me up, somehow i take it seriously; funny case.

well, i've trim'd my hair today, just slightly shorter and i feel great with my reincarnated look. another alter ego is born without having my mom pregnant for another 9 months or something. this is crap, it's so late at night and i'm still crapping. what kind of person is this? hehe. argh, cant imagine if my mom ever gets pregnant again. oh no!! haha! i think bar-my is the word now. hehe.

gotta dive into my sweet land now. sweet dreams everyone. =)

No comments: