Saturday, April 02, 2005

Empty

i am so hungry right now. i havent gone downstairs to check out what i'll have for my breakfast hehe, so lazy to get down actually. i'll probably be getting down after this, else i'll be starved to? hehe.

life is a hassle. my time is all jam-packed. sigh. my homework is much enough to kill my time, i dont even have my own space, i mean to chill. please dont tell me by surfing the net is one of the chilling games. you know, last time when you get to online, it was like the sweetest thing. but that was last time! i dont wanna mention about it, about how time has changed. i'm all with my homework and stuffs. aiks, sort of getting idle right now. pheww.

whenever i blog, my emotion changes. and that's how i feel at the moment. i was so moderate, but now? sighh. that doesnt heal my empty stomach, or maybe i'm just too hungry to write any longer.

love me or i'll be gone, i'll be gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hungry? Better go get some food ... gawd, I'm starting to get hungry too ... :P

LYH said...

hungry...me too..
but just ate mah breakfast...
mayb mah capacity is bigger...hehe.=D

well....my life is ful of schedule too..
but yea..
life goes on..
=D

cheerz...peace out

love ya..
haha