Saturday, April 16, 2005

Statue

no one could ever know how i truly feel inside. i have something i've always wanted to tell anyone about anything, but i am not given the opportunity to do so. i have to cross my hands and wait, and wait and still waiting... mind you, it's never my intention to not telling.

apparently i'm missing someone. i wonder that person actually knows if i'm missing him/her. i feel that i'm such a chicken all of a sudden. i dont dare voice out what i want. i think it's most probably influencing myself. others tend to think i dont want to make my own decisions. you've gotta know, i've tried so hard to make but finally i have the answer. wait a minute, i'm hesitating if i should disclose. you guys are probably having a thought in mind that this is actually about courtships or something but think about it thoroughly, could it be? no one ever knows because for your information, i do not always tell my problems to anyone. it could be my bovine stupidity of being such a timid person!! man, i dont even dare face my own life.

my raspy voice is telling me to do what i should but on the other hand, it's still depending on this miss, whether she wanna move forward. no regrets? i dont think so. i was afraid to even call my great grandma when she was struggling to live at the hospital years back. it still lingers in my memory...

should i just do what i wanna do and forget about others just because i'm living my own life? i do not know. and it's never known.

are you who you wanna be?

2 comments:

Lien Yiny said...

juz voice out dear. there's nothing to hide in our life. sometimes things will turn 180 degrees better when u are willing to share ur secrets with those u trust the most. dun be afraid. =)

Anonymous said...

actually i noe u hide many things in ur hearts since early.wanna voice out anot is ur choice...no one can force u...juz advice u dun keep 2 many until u feel 2 depressed.juz let everything happens by itself...no rush...
but 4 sure...when u r ready 2 voice out, i promise i'll b da 1st 1 here 2 lend u my ears n shoulders...though im not a guy...haha!

Ying...