Monday, November 28, 2005

The Edge

one step closer to some sort of serene ambience, well it's actually the same old spot--my room..it might sound quite strange of me saying this..due to some chaos that have been buzzing me..i'm really tired, not only physically, but also mentally..this is for real..i feel like i have been away from my room for so so long and i really missed it! i am now finally vindicated from the dark cold legend, everything's finally over now..i have better things to do..i suppose.

i am gonna finish my book list..yay..no boundaries..haha..wait a minute, why am i talking about boundaries anyway..no one can ever stop me from doing anything!! well actually..there are some..i cant really stand on my own feet..pathetic, isnt it?

right when i wanna stream myself getting more involved into this post, my mom came in all of a sudden without my knowledge, asking me to dine now..sigh..another sheet of crap eh..haha..this wasnt my intention! haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. You may think that freedom is coming towards you, but the truth is you are getting sucked into the world-of-more-books soon LOLz

Well, you should go eat your dinner before you blog, cos ppl tend to write crap when they have empty stomach.... :P

Now back to my econs notes...

Anonymous said...

=.="

i've been waiting for sooo long and this is it? nothing else?

elle cea!!

Jan Boey said...

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahah!!