Monday, December 05, 2005

Yeah, ThanKs??!!

Shit happened.

i thought today would be the greatest joy i'd get, after all the time i've spent on being a nerd..and all..i could never expect shit like this to have happened on me.. you know what? i lost my purse!! now i desperately gravely need a job...sigh..how could this happen to me?? what have i done wrong??

how could You do this to me? it's as if i've not problems to handle..

well, think again..i guess it's because i havent been contributing any to society..so You made this happen..thank you very much..i will remember it! I'm sad but a part of me just whispers to me..i've just made a donation!! A big one.

its the last day of the examination. so what now, just wanna get a job.

Get a job!! no tears, darlin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. and yes, shit do happen and the most we can do is to be careful.

Don't worry too much about your purse. It's just a purse with cash and shit in it. Life goes on and just take it as a lesson that's it.

Cheer up the days ahead of you are bright

Anonymous said...

wow! ur friend ere lost 50 bucks yesterday. chill k dear? get yourself a NICER purse soon. i can help you in CHOOSING one. (let's go out!!) =P body gloves rawks! btw, ur job will be confirmed by tomorrow. =)

Jan Boey said...

Carm, don't worry so much about it. You will get regain whatever you've lost soon. Cheer up =)

carmen said...

thanks everyone! =p

getting a job wheeee!!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

i lost my purse too~~last august~~ when i went to petaling street for tuition class, dunno whether i dropped it excidentally or someone took it away...lost my IC and all my shopping privillage cards, gotta apply once again for it..n gotta paid $40 fined to get a new IC done..