Sunday, July 20, 2008

hands up! repo-repo!

i watched this trailer few days back but didnt have my sweet time to share it with you guys out there, haha put all the blames on me, my sloth! if you're ever interested, u may click here. its about a stage play being transformed to a rock op'ra shit, directed by darren lynn bousman of the Saw sequels. wheee, im so very fascinated by the music makers. a number of my favourite musician is in there, and surprisingly sarah brightman and paris hilton are also in the film, weird combination but sounds cool, alongside anthony stewart head, alexa vega and paul sorvino!! i am so looking forward to watching it in the cinema babes!!

had a few nice conversations with my babe therefore im definitely NOT emo right now. alrighty lets break down to this, i went to the city yesterday. as usual for the whole day, i was out shopping. i've been restricting myself from spending, or rather wasting money on 'things that i need'. for all these while, i know myself, i've been always searching for reasons to buy things but deep down solely i know that i do not need them, more like a yearn-for, basically they're things that i dont have to buy but here's an honest confession to make, i really love buying things i adore. once i've started forking out money from my purse, it will never stop. im insane i know but i actually managed to refrain myself from buying yet another handbag yesterday!! it was a bomb for me, but hell yeah thanks to my bro on the phone, being anxious about how if i really get my hands on the bag, so there it was, the bag is still there!!! i was like, it's really cheap and worth it (not really lol). then. "there're alot of so-called worthy and admirable things in the world, do you have all the money in the world to make them yours?" still i wasnt conscious, though i did walk out from the shop, with his friend. i didnt buy-lah. lol, poor friend, got a lecture from him. haha.

that's the problem im facing now. please carmen, stop spending and start saving!! oh by the way, REPO! the genetic Opera! watch that trailer babe! definitely no regrets. adios.

"...this is not your parents' opera!", composers darren smith and terrance zdunich.

No comments: