Sunday, July 13, 2008

unchanging.

people can just go so crazily-mad abt 3G iphone. someone actually told me in a quick catch up in Sydney about how he has been awaiting the phone to be launched and that he would definitely sign up for the plan. well, you know who you are! hehe. long-awaited 3G iphone, people actually crave for you. the circle is getting bigger. and bigger. have u got yours now? =)

im not so sure if i should get a hand on that.
whatever.

previously i was so obssessed about blogging. i would think of my blog at all times, about what i've written. its all about self-actualization as i've mentioned in earlier posts. perhaps much, much earlier on. you will ultimately realise the consequences that might occur or might not in what you have done or have said throughout the whole day. i have random feelings now, with so much sorrow...ahhhh...i wouldnt 'label' it as sorrow, but a thing to ponder on. i should because it is time.

i spoke to this korean guy just now. we have shared a short conversation while he was having his hotpot with ham and seasoned squids ( wow, its nice! =p ) and me, drinkin my milk and chewing on the chunky pink lady apple. ah, it is always times like this when people ask me, "how do you do here? " or "what are you doing right now?". i would be all stunned. i did not really know how to answer them. for the record i would actually blame myself deep inside, why did i not work a little harder on my previous examination so that my life now would be easier. and that everytime when others ask me those questions, i would have a quick answer in my head and to be proud of. not now though.

look at me now, i laugh it away.

don't worry about me, it is similar to, Love is just a feeling. metaphorically it means the same. lol. i will stand up and do a Phoebe-Comeback. perhaps it didnt all go so well, but im certain that there should always be a small group of audience. they will be supporting me all the way, won't you? thankeeew very muchhh..!!

nice.

dont get me wrong though. i do not treat Love as being only a feeling. its the otherwise instead. i appreciate all the love in the world. let's say a little prayer for the Darkness for misleading us!! haha. in some ways, they do make sense. i think im also missing some of my friends here, now that im so far apart away from you guys, of course, i miss my family more! hehehe. and my very close friend-cum-mentor. she knows who she is if she ever visits my blog. and if she has time. and provided with another IF, she still remembers my blog since there are so many carmen-s since foreverrr~~ lol. i will stop now cuz i know im getting a lil crappy right now. haha.

uhm, waiting for my brother..but i already knew what he would say once he comes home. "any complaints?" lol. such a good and adorable sister i am! *winks* well, you don't practically have to know what that relates to, but yeah, you dont have to know. wahhaa. im insane. GEE! my bladder is full, gonna pee now! see ya!


you are my rock, the one i hold on to.
still you make time for me, i can't understand.
how beautiful is your unfailing love.
my unfailing love.

No comments: