Monday, October 20, 2008

ever i saw it

my menstruation stroke me the day before yesterday. it wasnt expected at all though it came soooooo freaking on time! its always been on the 18th - say, when im kinda leading a sorta-stress-free (read: sedantary, yes i put it this way) lifestyle or there was no distraction because last month my flow was pretty absurdly awkward, perhaps due the weather, that i just got back from the ever-ever wonderful australia.. aww, how i miss those days.... days with u, Jet! look how far we've come! =) and i just viewed the photos with my room-mate last night because we were both having difficulties getting to sweet dreams.

as you're 'suffering' from the bad flow (read: bleeding), you're entitled to this.

excessive consumption.


yahoo! im not sure if i could bet on it, but hoping so desperately for it to be true. as i was munching on my Lindt, lol i took this lil wonderful thing out from my fridge.
you bet!!! its the frappucino.. haha i dont wanna give any second thought because i kinda dont care about my weight now.but my every cent counts!! despite the recession, i've gotta be extra concern to... to weather the storm! hahaha..

cheers everyone. gotta make myself brunch! wheee~~ and oh, new uniform today! its a new week, therefore promise me no blues, only colours of the other aight? =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought that mocha frap when i was in sgp few years back too! LOL. i even brought it home. lol. rmb?

jet

carmen said...

actually i forgot... LOL