Wednesday, October 22, 2008

secret mommy

i was working late last night. i had an unexpected encounter, though, that i met up with this self-employed graphic designer. you get me, it doesnt really appeal to me with just the title. as i flip through the pages of the Life dailies only did i find out that he's gonna perform tomorrow night at the Esplanade as an electronic musician, the Secret Mommy, andy dixon is his name. i regret i didnt pay too much attention to him even then, i was talkin to him so casually but, nothing out of interest. anyhow at all, knowing me, i managed to grab the opportunity of taking a random picture with him when he got up the next morning to have his breakfast. and yes, of all time, i looked terribly horrible. you dont care, yes i heard you and i know. so here, here's the photo.
we were all deceived by his young look. thinkin he's only in his early 20s, but the truth says that he's born in the year of 79. haha, i even met him right after my shift as i was having my hearty breakfast with william, one colleague of mine.

well this one, this is for you, jet. i immediately thought of you as i was passing by this street. in fact, every single time i do. its on my way to the mrt station, back and forth. i know you still remember.


and for the love of my own dignity or recognition or whatsoever. i know im gonna have to love this, or perhaps someday, i'll grab one from here. all the more reasons for me to be proud of my name, and loving it. i know it doesnt seem like a big deal to you but it does to me at least. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was here ;)

Anonymous said...

lol
they hav it there!

jet