Thursday, April 07, 2005

Brand New

i just wanna post something here coz i feel that i want to do so. i have so much work to be completed yet i'm still here blogging. all right, be it i just wanna runaway from the reality for at least few minutes. i need to breathe. i wanna change; to a new leaf? i guess it's not approriate to use in this situation on account of the fact that i wasnt a defiantly rebellious kid who wanted a new environment. i just wanna change.

i've put aside my homework to be blogging this out, is this a changing course? everybody faces problems but i dont see it. therefore, i take for granted. i think the problems that i'm having now is the toughest to go but in fact it might be yes, might be not. i'm just coming clean.

i'm sad for a moment.

you know, sometimes i feel that i can get along really well with people but too, occasionally i think that they do not really like me, in a sense that i'm being too well, indescribable. surprisingly, i get along really well and feel totally comfortable with people elder than me, they tell me their experiences. and those actually make me more mature. wait a minute, am i mature? my mind is too old for my age, sometimes. i could be naive though, as it's alwalys coming out from my friends' mouths which i do not really agree with but i am not against it too. my lovely buddies help me making decisions all the way; turn me to a more rational person. i wanna thank everyone who has helped me all along. i appreciate that.

i think i wasnt myself though i was. i want a vivid and clear observation of myself from others and myself, most importantly. i cant wait for a new day's arrival. wait for me, i'm coming!

No comments: