Thursday, May 19, 2005

Concrete Dying Chihuahua

is this a mistake?

i cant believe i'm blogging when i should be nerding my history, hell yeah boring history.. but i had high hopes before the previous papers, just never know why i have such feelings right now..i'm like dropping way under.. things just arent going my way, like they always do. life is so ____. please offer me an adjective to fill in the blank, really i have not any clues on it. i am about to type a word for it, but He makes you to decide for me.

anyone out there, please get me the hell out of this chun-ted place.. my view, my way, my dreams... my goodness, almost shattered. i'm all wretched.

well i went swimming and it was really exhausting which actually made me a dying rose now. i think i'll have to dive into my slumberland soon, but as always, i cant do the things i want. there is always at least something hanging in there, stuck me in there.. i'll have to study, at least a nibble man..why? please give me a reason for..living? no, i shouldnt say that..

whatever man. i need some time alone. again.

perhaps really i am stuck under this roof, everyday, apart from my tuitions, school..and really..nowhere that i'm heading. if i dont go swimming, really what kinda damn life is this? we're brought here at least for a reason but why cant i see that.. all of the people, i dont know why, i just cant go with the flow..i need to hang out... really..

hang out? or hang me up? ridiculous. oh by the way, i'm back?

all stranded. ooh, i'll be gone... i do promise i'll get it right back to y'll soon.

1 comment:

Lien Yiny said...

hey carm, why suddenly so negative minded lar? life's worth living for, remember that. i think u are influenced my the exam fever actually. relax gal!

sometimes life seems to be quite boring when we are goin thru the same old routine each and everyday. put it this way. as a teen, we should set a target for our future. take things like schools, tuitions and the heavy + hectic lifestyle that we are having now as a challenge. in order to fulfill ur dreamz, u should alwayz face these challenges with all ur might but not to give up ur life juz like that.

well, in times of difficulties, don't ever say, "God, i have a big problem", but instead, "hey problem, i have a big God" and everything will be alright. cheerz!