Friday, August 26, 2005

Okay

all right..see i was woken up by an sms..duh..i was rolling on bed hesitating whether it was really time for me to get up..sigh guesss what, i'm blogging right here, right now at the moment....of course i did all the hygienic wash..haha..i'm all full of perfume scent..now..haha..well, a lil' exaggerated but who cares..you're not dropping by to taste me now eh..haha..

i cant believe it's almost time to say goodbye to this one-week holidays..really i dont want to..if only you could stay a lil' longer with a please-stay from me..yeah..if only!! obviously it's not gonna happen..sigh..i havent really started my revision yet..i'm really sorta sick of myself..for wasting too much time on doing something.. well to make things worse, that something is actually nothing..i dont know what's happening inside..but i'll try hard to make it right..

wow, i cant believe i'm in a good mood today! haha..going for a barbeque today..pool party i suppose?? lolz..if you excuse me, i would like to say goodbye..haha..i know i know..i should stop crapping..*zipped*

1 comment:

Elaine said...

eleh..pool party..wait till u see how big the pool is..i went to her house last week..=)
too bad i'm not goin..sum relatives coming down from hk..so don't miss me yeah...oh but remember to bbq sum chicken wings for me!! i want superlicious ones..don't gimme burned chicken ah!!alrite then, enjoy your party..hope somebody will push carm into the pool...nyek nyek nyek..=P