Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What About This

my feelings arent subsided yet.. i'm currently having my examinations and soon i'll be crossing my hands waiting for the day of the reckoning.. again now i think life is really too much man.. i mean what is the actual purpose of leading this life i'm unseemingly given.. i dont know..especially when you're not doing well in almost all of the things that you're doing..perhaps my hopes are too high.. well you gotta be alert..

just wanna post some craps when i'm down like this..stay tuned for more craps.

4 comments:

Jan Boey said...

Good luck yah! =)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading your craps! dont worry. my teacher just told me (msn) just now, when u think u didnt do well, u'll get all the A's in ur exam slip. she said it's normal. never give up hope dearie. take care!

Elaine said...

hahah, lien yiny, really? cool..carm, dont worry, think of our SPM aftermath..remember, we hav a date which hasn't been able to b fulfilled for ages..lookin forward to it..don't give up k

carmen said...

hahaha...i'm sooo blessed!! what can i ask for more?? darlinS? haha..muackss!! thanks..