Monday, May 01, 2006

Tonight, I wanna cry.

Keith Urban has one song by the title of this. credits to jet. i love the song and im definitely feeling it. on occasions i dont even know if the things i've done all along is wrong or right. about the things that i've gone through, it might even sound childish to you but to me it's the walk of life, i take it as i'm growing up and im handling things in an independent way instead. so basically different people has different perspectives.

i have a close friend, i bet she doesnt want the name to be mentioned down here, knowing the person she is. she's afraid of getting old, as in the way we see things will change in the long run. we no longer laugh over the stupidest joke, but to me, the moment the clock is ticking, somehow there will be something that is changing inside of us- the heart. what if there was no time, we wouldnt know what's wrong to our seniors, wondering why their hair drops day by day or turn goldishly white someday when we wake up to the new day, not knowing how old we are too. like, the creatures wouldnt know what's the day today, or perhaps they have their own way of looking for the answers to these dumb questions.

i dont know what the future holds for me, it's abit of too early for me to see the grey side of the world perhaps. i really wanna know what exactly it is that is on the other side of the world, i have the curiosity to discover it, not to jupiter..venus or anything like that though. i mean, there should be some other places that are not known just yet. how do i get there? well, dont worry peeps, i'm more than rational at the moment, just wondering. ignore me.

the road is long. too long. there must be alot of things ahead awaiting for me, but im afraid i wont have the guts to unscrew the chain. i'm really scared. please give me a hand while i'm walking the line, it's crooked somehow. am i too free to be thinking too much? puzzles are scattered else where, still picking it up and am trying to hunt for the pieces.. what if i cant complete the puzzle? right, i should get some shut eyes now. not really a pleasant Labour day for me though, sigh..

tonight, i wanna cry.

6 comments:

Lien Yiny said...

your route will unfold in front of you when the time comes. give yourself some time to seek for the scattered puzzles. it is perhaps the only way to make your life a meaningful one.

missing you, my dear! muacks!

Anonymous said...

mayb it's da responsiblities tat scares me more than ageing....really appreciate tat u talked 2 me...muaxx...stay cool k...hahahaaha...

LYH said...

well babe, at time when we were young, our first wish is to be OLDER. It is OLDER, not old. Now at the age of 17, babe i feel old, and it agitates me. I am afraid too.

I am afraid of the responsibility that will be confront me, afraid that i might be a disgrace, afraid that i might lead a SHitHole life, afraid of a lot of things, where at some time i will try to run away from it, by suiciding...suiciding babe, i thought of that because i can't stand the pressure, it is deadly, i might be killing myself someday. I thought of Not going to school, and be a BUM...It won't work babe.

We were born with brain. Brain are used to think and solve thing that will meet us, those obstacles that someday u might think that problem is a fuckin shithole.

i want a life that is free. But it never happens, and it won't.

A free life is a life that in some degree is unencumbered, But if we are free, and our brain stop working, babe we will then refer as a dumb ass coz we can't use our brain.

hey babe, be happy and have fun with life. Don't worry too much about wat will happen in the future, things will always turns out alright when times come.

babe, take care. Cry, i will always be with u, and cry with u.
miss ya babe, and luv ya
hehez
=D

LYH said...

hey babe, excuse my language
hehez
=D

sorry...just feel tired of all the pressure and expectation and stuff.

*it might make no sense, but yea i will explain to ya when i got back
hehez

carmen said...

i need time. i gotta be cool. i have people who appreciate me, love me, miss me, and care for me- people love me. i shouldnt have been devastated. thanks babe, miss ya guys! btw ant, life goes on, sounds familiar? be aware of that aight? remember what we've been thru, and live with it. take care, buddy!!!

LYH said...

Yes babe, Life Goes on.
Hope our life will go on well.
luv ya babe.
take care =D