Friday, July 07, 2006

I

oh my..seeems like ant has misunderstood me but it's all right..least i know there are actually someone who cares...right..nothing much happened today..pretty much the same ole routine..nothing to be pissed of and yet nothing to be happy about..just a day, there it goes. fine, you wouldnt know what im hoping for; im actually expecting a blessing in disguise..hahaha..sounds funny but realistic indeed. i guess for me, that's gotta be a one-eighty turning point, well then only it can be categorised as amazing.. what's the time now babe, okay it's night-time, but i havent had my hands on my homework, ever since i reached home. books still remain virgin, untouched. somehow gotta go check 'em out later..just spare me some time man, procrastination has gotten under my skin..

No comments: