Saturday, September 16, 2006

excitement!

lol...reading back the previous post, i'd feel im childish myself..now you know, people really do gain from experiences..and that we're back to good terms again..guess a tiny thing like that can never break the crucial relationship, i'd say. *appreciate that*

wow..life is so much happier now..

i baked a Tiramisu Cheesecake yesterday!!! oh.my.gawd. i cannot believe it, and when it's right time to be served, i was like sitting there, fishing for their opinions (read, criticism lol)cuz they're very particular in cakes..hehe and out of my surprise, it turned out to be good. the feedback is cool, and im contented. The cakes, they'll build the anticipation outta me, before i start off with my own business! hehe. (credits to lilian XD)

i was in high spirits last night. someone even suggests that i get an mp3 to recover my insanity, lol. this person should be spanked, thoroughly. haha..

2 comments:

LYH said...

OMg Tiramisu.
Mayb u can baked it for me when i am back!! hahaha
xD

Take Care.

Anonymous said...

Hah! Baked a cake and never let me try! I caught ya!

Haha! Just joking...I'm not that small gas.

Happy for u gal. Finally u took the first step nearer to your dream. Keep going! I'm always here to support u!

Ying...