Wednesday, December 20, 2006

why..

im uncertain why im here.

i have not updated myself right here for some time, or perhaps, not even in real life. im not very convinced with the things i have now, well, you could presume im a lil demanding. hell yeah, my expectation is as high as the mountain. but thankfully, not humble.

i dont wanna steal the words from anyone of you out there, i only wanna be myself. yet being one, its not easy. unlike some people, they just go round fumble their pouch everything they want is there. what about me, right, you do not need everything in life. well its not very motivating, it vaguely gives me an idea that you dont take things seriously. i dont pretty much like it.

feel awkward with everyone around me, i start to ponder about the little monster in my head. yeah, im indeed, despisable. do i have to question myself again - will i sink or swim?

i felt so lonely in the pathway. thank you very much.

2 comments:

LYH said...

If you sink.
I will always be there to save you.

Babe. Take care!
I will be back soon. and YOu will be FIne!
=D

carmen said...

muacks to you babe. =)