Sunday, April 22, 2007

Incomplete.

instead of rolling on my bed, i am actually thinking about wonderful wonders - all the reasons why the hideous are so lovely. are you gradually made confused by me? every now and then? Hmm..

i am most of the time sick of myself. why am i not studying at this moment? all the biggie exams are just so near, but i am still here. well, the feeling, it is just a feeling. Love is only a feeling. Hatred is also only a feeling. Love and hatred are a form of the only feeling. How could I think ill of myself? How could I? How could you...? I am even bewildered myself, what is there to say about you? i thought to myself. I am so dead.

what a wonderful world. life is not beautiful, though i cant take my eyes off it. somehow. hint: the hideous are so lovely. a temptation noone can resist.

sigh. I am still making rounds. I should so leave now. Life is too short, but we are only given one shot. Hence, live life in complete-something. sigh, again. Today's one of my close friends' birthday, i just wished her through a text message this afternoon. unfortunately there's still no response from her. i wonder why. has she changed her number already, without giving me the idea? im upset. OR perhaps, i think too much. she just doesnt feel like giving out replies cuz it would have cost her a bomb to do so to everyone. perhaps im just not the appreciated one. Alright, i must be thinking too much again. The little voices in my head is telling me to stop. *c-a-r--r-me-n*

Good luck to everyone who will be sitting for the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) this saturday. Especially myself.

1 comment:

LYH said...

BabEeee
Life is beautiful. pessimism will bring you down. But, remember theres plenty of good things happening around you which you might not notice.
Life is indeed short. cherish every moment and forgo the bad times and enjoy the good. make this life a good life for u.
Life is awesome.
Hav fun in life, make ur life more colorful
=D

good Luck in ur exams!!
take care
LOVE ya babe
yihong
=]