Monday, December 01, 2008

coffeemania Cartel, Carm?

my first pose. i was really posing for this even when i was eating. its awkward i know. go on and laugh. that was just a courtesy! lol.
just for the record you might not know, oreo frap it is.

i'll definitely eat alll i can!! lol, not exactly.
for u jet, that drink's a bitch. im back to my starbucks/coffee bean. lol.




trying hard to be adorable. or likable. or you name it. lol








there are still plenty of pictures in malaysia that i dread to post. a part of me thinks that the longer i have them to myself, the longer the memories can stay within. had i known i could be more than just as captivating as the beach in the east coast right here. you know me, that kinda beach i like, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, being beachy huh?
lol

carmen said...

hhahah, yes YES!! =p