Sunday, January 01, 2012

From Last to First

2011 ended in a good note. it has flown by too unbelievably fast - only till the month of October last year had i realise it was actually 2011. it feels like i was just making a sheer appearance and now it is already a new year, it is now 2012.

perhaps i was really so caught up with my own world - i did not even realise i have not been posting for more than a year. it shivers me, there was nothing left to say in year 2011, at all. procastination must have taken over me - more so, the hustle & bustle of the City.

it was a big transition for me. i have had few diversions from the usual to the current. it is indeed a new year, i am amazed by my own actions in a flashback. with the risk that im taking, i know as hell challenges are bound to be. i cannot say that i am ready but i am absolutely willing to face the consequences. come as it may, i am contented with who i am today.

thank you life.

No comments: