Saturday, March 26, 2005

In the Middle

i dont know why. i just feel really awkward. i'm like in the middle of everything and not getting any further... i am profoundly uncertain. and i mean really! why does everything go on like that? just wanna know why, i dont expect anything beyond that. of course, i do want the solution but that doesnt seem to be working anyway.
everything i do.. it's like nobody really appreciates it. they just blow me off and leave me hanging in the air just like that, and that's it. i'm tired and sick of it. did i do the wrong thing? my mind is empty except thousands of question marks floating.
where did i go wrong? and what should i do?
then again my uncertainty is driving me all the way mad. i dont even know what i want...

3 comments:

LYH said...

hah...
that's the same way i am feelin now..
but yea...i go on with my personality, my life,
no one can change me, just be yourself, dun care about wat they say...go on with ur aim...(IF U DUN HAB ONE...u r SKREW...lolz...jksjks..)

hey...i appreciate everythin u did to me...i love u...
and yea...mayb there is someone still remember u foreve....
and it is ME..
cheer up man..

and yea..

HAPPI EaSTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

i tot u gonna change ur blog skin? this pale white is kinda dull n mundane. u shud try something colorful. or at least filled with a color. dont be so plain...

jet

Anonymous said...

carm...next time write a more clearly 1 can a?coz u noe, ur journal is always filled with hidden meanings tat make me dunno how 2 post u comment...

hmm...mayb there's sum1 dun appreciate...but im sure there're many ppl who appreciate wat u've done 2 them la...at least im da 1 who's in da top of da list!

4 those idiots who dun appreciate u...juz ignore them!they dun even appreciate wat u've done 2 them so wat 4 u care bout them so much?rite?dun let them control ur emotion...remember...only u r da mester of ur emotion...so please choose 2 b always happy...

Ying...