Saturday, June 11, 2005

Feel the Vibe!!

well i went out yesterday with my exclassmates, my buddies, i hope.. it was really fun i must say.. the only reason i'm only writing this now is actually because of the time-being, i didnt feel like blogging yesterday and i'm sorry..(to whom?=p) i was really dead worn out; woke up at 8 in the morning and prepared myself to tuition, got back home and prepared for the outing(yahoo!), and took off..

sometimes i really think i take quite long to dress myself up and i just do not know why haha!! i try to be dressed as soon as possible each time, but it'll at least take one and a half hours, maybe it's short for you but i think it's quite abit of wasting the given time we have, im working on it, haha to be able to manage my time well, else really, everything has to be rescheduled.. okay, back to the topic, i was late yesterday but neither one of them has arrived, haha!! com'on, they had transportation difficulties and it was always fine with me coz i could shop for the first round myself.. teehee!!

all right, i do not wish to mention everything in here because i know it will remain in my memories and you, my dear reader, might get a lil bored haha..yeah, we caught a movie,The Interpreter, it was a really brilliant, magnificent movie.. i strongly recommend it to ya, hehe i got a lil emotional but luckily nobody noticed it, haha!!

we met some friends there and crapped a lil while..then went down to Yoshinoya for few bits; some even bought ice-blended mocha..auntie anne's..and stuffs..we had a great conversation over there.. late after that, the guys left us and they were only 4 of us girls sitting there, went on for the innermosts..it was just making me feel like, jeez, not feeling good, that's it..haha.. coz we talked about stuffs..which is close to the future..karma..yeah.. that's unbelievable, isnt it??

i got back at around 9.30pm.. and something really happened.. for your information, something actually happened before this, which im quite aware of, the former happening (haha!!) was like..haha..crappy for me (asking for my number-lah).. nah i'm all confused now.. hopefully it'll reach a conclusion soon, i mean the latter one.. hehe, i really dont know what i want.. just ignore this part if you dont get it.. i only wish to voice it out.. BUT! if u do get it, any opinions are welcome, but mostly for those i've told.. the closer ones..and the one who's involved.. haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://slumntsf.com/eqze/rvrc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cxcyugqk.com/cjbl/rxfb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://slumntsf.com/eqze/rvrc.html | http://iwaptojn.com/txit/vzhf.html