Monday, June 06, 2005

Words

what day is today? monday, i see. absolutely june i know.

it seems that i havent been feeding my bloggie for quite some time, i do check on it though.. just feel like bringing my blog alive again, so here i am typing word by word and not knowing what i should write... anybody misses me?? hehe, well i've been going out like nobody's business. on the other hand, my tasks are piling up like nobody's business as well.. woohoo guess i should just pick up the pieces and you know what i am gonna do.. but will i? tripping on words, i dont know what's happened to me.. argh!!

few more months to my examinations, tough ones.. i dont dare walk out the door when school reopens, really dont.. standing on the doorway, feel like stepping back.. somehow i know things happen just as it will be..

hey sarah.. sarah.. whatever will be, will be~~

i always have this verse in mind. it keeps me going.. com'on carmen!! should change the lyrics.. and sing in front of the mirror.. guess that suits better eh??

No comments: