Monday, October 03, 2005

You and 17, Me

i have so much to say today..i bet u guys can never tell how i'm feelin right now..it's indescribable..really..sometimes when celebrities accept snowballs during all kinds of awards shows and when their tears are flowin down or something, the first thing in my mind, is that they're just acting it out..those arent for real i tell myself..but right now..i'm really feeling it..i am so so so excited and caressively touched..you'll never ever know how i'm feeling man..this is so real..i've never expected this to be happening..i mean com'on..mE?

and now, i believe..

i dont wanna boast or anything..just wanna come clean, i mean there's no use for me to lie right..today is the 3rd of october..it means a whole lot to me..the previous night, i was feeling so so downcasted, it was like..in the first place i thought i was so blessed with love, and it couldnt be real..that a lot of people wanted to celebrate with me..and i rejected..i feel so sorry for them..right here, if you're reading this, please accept my a.p.o.l.o.g.y.! and then suddenly it was like, there were just something which barricaded my all-time trusted friends to celebrate with me..i mean, all right, i dont wish to say any sort of mushy bushy stuffs here..that all my friends mean alot to me..and you!! dont look away, you know who you are, please dont you ever think you're nothing to me, you're just special..i sometimes acted like a fool..well..not a fool..just someone who cares..who would ask to do anything to make it up to you.. it was all from the deep core of my heart..everybody should be treated in a pampered way; the way i want it from you too...you guys mean alot to me, frankly i doubted my place in your hearts..because i never thought a girl who has only be friends with you guys for like..not even 2 years..would have such excessive care and support..and everything! this is like a dream for me..i thought nothing good would come to me..

last night, i was frankly, afraid that no one would actually remember today.. i mean, just the sincerity and the thought that counts actually, i'd feel great with just a greeting from you, but you guys are jsut awesome man..i felt like i was God's pet to be receiving so many wishes and telephone calls and sms-es..and what's more unexpected, is today's celebration..

once i got up, looked at the cellphone..the messages were like whoa..a bomb..i was really happy and surprised!! so many of em actually remembers my day..it was so surreal.. i couldnt believe it...i suddenly felt like i was so blessed! long since i felt like that..well, after that someone drove all the way from home to give me a gift, it was really nice of him..hehe..a piggy..haha..thanky! and then here's the climax..can you believe the climax of the day started at 10 in the morning itself?? omg..my friends actually home-made a cheesecake for me!!! i was so shocked when i saw my name on it!! it was reallly sweeet of em..and the taste of cheesecake still lingers in my mind..heek heek..we couldnt give up the opportunity to take pictures..yeah..under the sun, but who cares..haha..and then we proceeded to erm..red boxx! haha..all of us rocked down the room(eh?) man..hahha..sort of sorry to have monopolised the mic..for..well..hahha..you know it! but hopefully you guys had fun in there too..i had a control on my tears! hehe..we then hopped in to coffee bean, my favourite place..hehhe..we had some talk..well..*secret secret* haha...hehhe all of us didnt wanna leave! lolz..but everything has to come to an end right, we had to go..and walked s-l-o-w-ly to the carpark basement..haha..guess what we did in there..*beep beep* NOT dirty things all right..hahha..sweethearts sang birthday song for ME!!! and then a solo from my lovely eun..which i got to choose on my own, what a pick..hehe..

well you never know, today is like receiving surprises and surprises..haha..never end..of course i do LOVE it!!!! hehe, i was droved home..in one piece..haha..and i had to really leave now..after greeting farewells..got into my own room..to calm myself down..haha..i dont know why..just sort of like..shivering? nervous? over-excited? too hyperr? hhaha..received a call later and was asked to reach my hand on my letterbox..haha..i then rushed down for it, omg, there was a yellow card..haha..OMG! that was what i was staring at..hesitating whether to buy it and keep it..hehhe..AND NOW i can OWN it!!! you can never tell how thrilled i am!!! i am soooo eXciTeD!!!

later after that, received a message from muacky-bro..hehe..saying my present is on top of his CK box..haha..it was Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie!!!! wow...fantastic man..i wanted to read that book for so long but didnt happen to buy it on my own..hehe..muaxx and thankie!! before i could even express my happiness, here comes a little gift from my primarymate, hehe..it's really sweet of her to have walked a long distance to my place and gave it to me..thanky..hehhe..

Going for dinner with family later..^^

***
just as i thought i could have more, i stopped myself to think. i dont ask for more coz i'm already contented. i really appreciate all the things that you guys have done to me..all the time spent to make this real for me..i could not ask for more..=p



**- /-\ ) ) \/ 3 R + - ) /-\ \/ +0 ( @ R I\/I**
thanks once again for willing to spend so much time on this!!muahz!!!
hope all of you enjoyed yourselves today too!!

i turned 17 today, finally. this is not something i yearn for, fearing to become 17 instead, though now i think it's not as bad as i thought anyway... i'll continue to take the challenges ahead from the almighty-God.=p

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your day is real... AWESOME! Or maybe it's just the description of your blog.. LOLz... seriously, glad that my wish to you have came true - you enjoyed your day and it was fantastic for you. :D

BTW, it's the last 2 hours of your 17th birthday, make sure you ask for whatever gifts that are dued before the day ends. :P

Catch ya on MSN!

Anonymous said...

that a lot of people wanted to celebrate with me..and i rejected..i feel so sorry for them..right here, if you're rea this, please accept my a.p.o.l.o.g.y.

Does that include me? :P

BTW where are the pics for the day?

Anonymous said...

hey dear, glad that u gave us ur day! muacks! it seems that u really did enjoy urself eh? to be frank, i really thought we did not do enough for ya and u weren't at all contented. but... hehe. *wink* how was the kiss from me and sue? =P err... try to show everybody OUR picts k? they rule! once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! may all of ur wishes come true and dear, frenz for life yea! muacccksss!

LYH said...

hey, wishing you have a happy and wonderful birthday. too bad that i can't be there, i am about 8000 km away from ya, all i can do and will do now is to wish you the merriest and the best birthday you have ever have in this year. hehe =D

you will have a better birthday next year!!

happy birthday!!
=D

ye3hong

Jan Boey said...

I am so, so, superly sorry that I'm wishing you days after your birthday..But oh well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!
Glad ya had lots of fun!

*Whispers to the other people around*

"Make her 18th birthday a better one!"

Anonymous said...

hey dear, sorry for so late only stop by and drop u a comment.

It seems that u are really happy and touched! I'm really hapy to know that, that's what i want, to see u happy. We've planned it for weeks u know! U should feel lucky to us to be your friends! haha!

A year older already lo...be a good girl ok? haha! well...just don't always be too pessimistic. there're many people around who love and care about u. there're always hopes and love in this world. God and I is always with u. hehe! for sure u are blessed with love! Believe it!

Lastly, wish u all the best and good luck! Muuuuaacckss!

Ying...

carmen said...

haha thankie guyss!!! i reeeally appreciate those greetings n cards n presents n e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n that each n everyone of u hav done for me!!! *winks* ehhe..

tuck: yea..u were one of em! hahha..so does this mean tht u're not special..not tht important?haha!! nah, i'm jsut jokin..we'll go out some other day..perhaps?hehe..

muaxx!and yea, frens for life!