Monday, February 06, 2006

everything's changing

as obvious as it is, everything is indeed changing, day by day..well uhm..as long as the time ticks its way out to nowhere, or perhaps somewhere that i have totally no idea about it..we're still making our lives here..

society is changing
man is changing
demand is changing

or have you changed, already? my dearest reader? you'd rather call it transformation, maybe? well, my love is never changed, i'm still the same old me..omitting the fact that i'm growing..as much as you do..i've made mistakes but i'm just a girl, what could ya possibly expect? even adults make mistakes..i dont know how i should hold my future..and partly, i know..just let it be right? i know what's in your mind, dude..it's not as if i can get a hand on it..

wake up, babe!

ah, i'm starting work tomorrow. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i AM changing my dear. and so are u, and our group. disappointed. BIG sigh!

Anonymous said...

somehow changing means growin rite...