Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Miss Independent

it's late.
im listening to alicia's tell you something (nana's reprise) uh..
i cant wait i wont wait i dont wanna wait...

she's got a gorgeous voice.


i guess im kinda stressed out currently. i dont wanna talk to anyone about my problem. though if you'd ask me, i might tell you. because normally i dont bring issues at work home. it is not my way of dealing things. therefore i choose to walk my way back home. i've done that not many times. in fear of strangers, or whatever. i miss my music. even if im listening right now. im also missing someone, even if you're here with me right now. always.

i can never get enough of music.
as to how i can never get enough of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your title is "Miss Independent", and the last paragraph is "i can never get enough of music.
as to how i can never get enough of you."

You sure the title is correct? :P

And you must be referring to An@l