Sunday, February 03, 2008

all i want to say

people keep telling me what to do and what not. shall i take their advice or i should follow what my heart says. most of the time i do not act what i intended to do because i guess i care about what others have to say about me. i think i really do.

you will now tell me, i shan't listen to them. i should do what i feel like doing. what i want to do. and what i feel best doing. then again and again, my thinking and my action may vary. rather you could say, im a very indecisive person. though im trying to make my own decisions, hoping not to cause any trouble. so far, so good. =]

things are just fine. perhaps i should just count my blessings. i am loved. i should be happy. let go all the things that would give you a bad day my dear carmen. the world is beautiful. come to think of it, i think i havent had a really crying time with God long since. this may indeed be a blessing, or am i too numb to be shedding a tear for you. i won't stop working; making money. i just want to save some penny, and spend them. some time later.

i got a plan.

***
i no longer shout at you doesnt show a good sign my dear. you would still have to carry on with your own life no matter how bad your life turns out to be. you may never know, i still care about you because i love you. my ever young bro. please wake up and realise how things are getting out of hand. it is never too late.

buy me lollipops, anyone?
"substitute it with bittersweet chocolates, please?"

that's all i have to give.

No comments: