Tuesday, February 05, 2008

numb

there should be many things to be posted in this blog but i choose not to do so because i still wanna keep things to myself. im never really used to the thinking of sharing all my problem to people. i have always had secrets to myself, never really confide in anyone whole-heartedly. this is not because i do not trust them but i just thought i should mind my own business and solve them all by myself. and hell yeah, i think i can.

anyhow, i always tell myself that time can heal everything because time changes everything. you may prove me wrong but that's how i live.

this time right now, i should also be anticipating the blossom of the new year, right, its chinese new year. i don't have a special heart to invite this occasion, for instance, i do shop my own clothes and yeah i did, for the year, but that was just a very quick one and without the uniquely-required passion. i just bought the clothes for the sake of buying, or rather, for the love of new clothes. the tops i have bought are mostly red though. yeah, im still conscious. im glad im not moved away by my stupidity in dealing with certain nuisance.

it is also clearly shown that i am still under pressure.
a rush of blood to the head.

No comments: