Sunday, June 06, 2010

alwys

i wish i could turn back time. there are things i have said and i alwys feel like saying the same thing over and over again. am i being too stubborn? righteousness is a positive attitude but i guess its taken its toll on me. there's no way i can see light again.

people think im young. perhaps the problem lies in me, i will never have that kinda life i wish i had. it aint fairytales darling. lets face it. this is your life, it is my life.

im getting way down. he told me if i carry on with the right attitude and i will go far. there's alwys price to pay darling, sacrifice to make or rather. what kinda path do i wanna choose? is this that kinda question whereby evryone would ask? doesnt it sound cliche to you? to me, hell yes and i actually find myself being immature right now. i dont need anyone to tell me what to do, i know wht is right and what not.

i wish i were 10 years older.

No comments: