Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Chaos 'N' Confusion

One chaotic question that lingered in my mind for quite some time is that why do we have to face fears, anxieties, discoveries, confusion, hesitation... and all. I know, this is a way of life. Life's like that, but why do we get it? We asked for those, I reckon.

Pressure and stress..are part of those as well. We have to get rid of those..as we, human beings cannot avoid stress despite the fact that prolonged stress can be harmful. That is detrimental to our health which is why we need to hang out. Yay..I love hanging out...shopping..even window shopping!! yeah..
Yet most importantly, no music, no life!! I'm soo into Hanson recently..sighh..wow..I have soo many idols..couldnt even list all of them here..you name it!!!!

Back to the topic, hesitation and doubts..*blushing*..are somewhat the feelings I cant runaway from..I dont know why..but, I'm a Libran though..hehe..Librans are mostly indecisive..I've gotten better though, I can make my own decision latterly..
Hopefully, it'll last long...

Hope.


8 comments:

LYH said...

..yeah...facing problem is part of our life...
...life is not easy...those hu have an easy life..
...must be something wrong...

...billgates for exampl...
...he is rich..yes...he is happy...hu knows...
..most importantly...he faces ..heaps of problems ...everyday..
y is he sooo...successful..??...because he face his ...problem..and make the right decision...

..life is tough...but it is up to us...to decide...whether it will be a happy life...or a hard life..

...but...most importantly...
be positive..BE+...
...that's the most important thing...and be happy...

...pEaCe....
hehe..:)

Anonymous said...

u very stress meh??...just like jd said....hahahha.......y i din notice that??....wei...tell me...k?...don't make me feel like a fool....u r just sitting beside me n i can't sense that?....it's impossible....

p/s:if broken eng...sorry.....


Sue...

carmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carmen said...

we're born to live. that's true..as the saying goes, we have to live life to the fullest..but..how?? toughh..

yeah..ant, sometimes..we have to be positive..but..ya know, it's hard man..damn tough..u cant control where ur feelings go..it's so natural..and of course..we need to share..with friends..especially our best friendss..yea?

sue, everyday..we face stress and confusion..and i'm sure u feel the same too..it's just not so obvious..but i know..i know wht're confused about..
dont fuss, i'll tell ya my problems or obligations..
you know wht i'm going through..i mean it.

let it be heard guys..that's why we need friends..
to help us go thru our tough life..walk together on the same pace.. :)

LYH said...

..yeah..it is tough though...but it is very important...
..yeah...me...best friend...hehe..
..u can tell all the bad feelin....and sure i can help...or i can do my best...
..u know it..i can help...hehe...

...sometime...like me..u r lucky..
..me..i can't find a good friend...to tell all my feelin...but u have me..and more friends...u shud be happy...but..still i will help u..and do my best...
.peace...hehe:)

carmen said...

yeah...tht's y i say..we need to share...ant..try to share..dont keep it inside..let it be heard man! :p

Anonymous said...

yes...i asked da same question b4 oso but i cudn't get d answer...or i sud say no1 noe d answer...
i experienced tough things oso but sometimes we juz cant do anything on it. so juz let it b. i believe tat time can cure everything...
i agree frens r important...very important! many secrets even my parents 2 dunno but my frens do! carmen, i understand u r new 2 dis skool n v r new 2 u. it has 2 take some time 4 u 2 trust us...but i can tell u we'll b da 1 who u can trust. we r always there 4 u n willing 2 share ur things...dun b afraid while u face any problems

carmen said...

heh..ar u the one whom i always refer u to a pragmatic person..?? pragmatic or materialistic?? hehe..thanks..u always say things that keep my mouth zip!and now..ZIPP!! yeah..tht's true though..