Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My Day

Wednesday again. Sometimes i like wednesday, sometimes i dont. Why? well..mainly because some reasons for sure. I enjoyed wednesdays for the passed few months ever since i've transferred to this school, (for your information, yes i am a new student!! but, i guess not anymore. it's already July man!) because i used to have a good friend who has transferred to another school somewhere in Pahang that would play volleyball with me..there were four of us then. This thing could be complicated, you know, me-transferring-to-this-school-then-a-good-friend-of-mine-transfer-to-another-school thing. She has left us for exactly 52 days and i guess it'll be 52 weeks soon. How i longed to meet her since she's gone. Without her presence, i can not play volleyball that joyfully as i was, this is due to the fact that there are only three of us now, not to say we're selfish, it's just that we like to play in a small coterie of people. Her absence has stopped my urge to play volleyball.

I played the basketball today. I'm sorry for the opponents. I grabbed the ball from them for my team's sake. But, that was just a game. Watching the ball bouncing on the floor, i thought of my ex-high school days...Sigh. I played volleyball and basketball then. Err..i did mention here that i'm not a good player at neither one of them, didnt i? Haa, besides those activities, i 'talked' under a shady place which is something i loved. What to worry about, my teacher didnt care..he was being so nice to us. IF he really turns around, we just pretend like we're playing, that's all i did then. But hey, everyone likes it right? Okay, except for guys. Alright, that was history. Now, my time is controlled by the teacher. She will make sure all of us are doing something, at least not something i used to do..*sigh*

Actually avoid making things worse then, i didnt mention that there is a new student in my class..by all means..one has gone then one came. I'm still trying to be friends with her.. I think, she's okay anyway. Good Friend is coming back this Friday, maybe. Miss ya and cant wait gal..

 

4 comments:

LYH said...

..yooo..

...i dunno u r someone that likes sports...
..in the old skool(for both of us)...sports..r crap for ya..
..and u dun like sports...as i remember ..

..now..u r good in volleyball..like me..haha
...sure u won't be better than me laa...u know laaa..hehe:)
..but anyway...good to do sports...
...keeps ya healthy..

pEaCe...hehe:D

carmen said...

yeah...i didnt like sports last time..in our ex-high skool..but i did enjoy our PE lesson when playing or chit-chatting..haha..and yeah...my volleyball..wont be better than u man...u're..argh..i know and you know..tht's enuff..not to mention here..or..would u like to show..i wouldnt mind..hehe..:p

but..i think..we shud like sports man..tht's good for health..i used to hate tht lesson..now..i'm forcing myself to like it..coz..it's obviously not optional..:p

Anonymous said...

u make me really miss her....actually i want to meet her....but looks like we didn't got the chance....hope during holiday she will come back....pj without her is really dull.....n each time pj.....i will think of her....don't know wat she's doin now.....hope each of everyone of us r happy....now n 4ever......


Sue...

carmen said...

Missing somebody is great. As the saying goes, absence makes the heart grows fonder..she's absolutely in a good situation..good environment..with friends around her..so, we dont have to feel tht bad..she's fine..
i think she'll come back as well..