Friday, July 16, 2004

Life

How time passed..it's already Friday!! man, i like Friday..it just feels so great..put aside my homework for a moment i mean. I know, homework are endless..you are given homework everyday..yeah..i mean it! I tried to finish my homework that's given out on that particular day..but i just..couldnt! Why?? Why?? Is there anything wrong with me? or just me..of being lazy. I guess so, but i dont want all these..really!! i wanna finish my homework earlier... so that i can do some other useful things, which i'm interested of course.
 
Wanna know what are those ?? If you know me well, guess you've already have the answer..anyway, to satisfy your curiosity, things like..reading my story books..scan through the lyrics.. and all..sigh..these are some things not anyone will do but, that's just me.. :p
 
I'll be going for a body check up tomorrow, kinda fear of that.God, please dont let anything to be fallen on me...Hell yeah..this leads me to the hard time that i've once been through.. I've seen my beloved grandma died of liver cancer. It hurts. Argh..i still miss her... even if she's not here with us right now, but i know she has become our guardian angel up above..
enough of that, i dont wanna recall the moments we've shared..the moments we've rushed all the way to the hospital..the moments..  
Anyway, just hope everything goes right tomorrow...Look, i'm still hoping!!
No matter what i do, i just cant get myself off the Hope.  
 
Sometimes I shudder myself to realise the fact that fact is doubtless, still fact. Fact hurts, sometimes. Indeed, it surprises us at times as well..
Life is inconceivable. It offers challenges.. And I believe, that's what that makes our live so unpredictable. So unfold.


what a peaceful PEACE on beach.. Posted by Hello
 






8 comments:

LYH said...

yeah..friday is the best day for ya...but be4..saturday r the best for ya...coz the day after this..u r free...but for 1-2 days....

LYH said...

..hey..the past is the past...u still have to go on wif ur life...coz..LIFE GOES ON..
..u can;t changed the past..the onli thing u can do..is to be happy..and make her..happy that u r happy...u know she wants u to be happy...so..be happy..

..BE+..LIFE GOES ON...
..as ur bro said...life is a journey....u have to go through ur journey...wif a happy face..and face it positively...

...that's what life is for....
..be happy...feel the happiness..
(like me...hehe)

pEaCe

carmen said...

haha...yeah..i was quite busy..everyone's busy as well i think..be positive..yeah i know..will try my best ant.

carmen said...

ooh..trureno gal..yeah..thks for stopping by..and ur compliment..hehe..:p anyways..keep supporting as well..
take care gal..peace!

Anonymous said...

this is wat u r asking 4....don't really know wat 2 write....but...i think u r healthy la....can play with my hand summore....full with energy...sleep soooo much...make me jealous oni la...n get back home so early...no need stay back.....so u got the time....a lot of time 2 do homework....n...the most important...always make ppl sad or angry...sad ar...don't know who hor....angry is sure me la....u ar...always make me don't even know how 2 deal with u....sometimes like this sometimes like that....so....don't get angry if i 'scold' u or don't care about u....ok...that's all....4 now...


Sue...

fOeverEva said...

hehhee, carmen, u noe lar, friday, for us, is still not the end of the week.. hehee, noe u've been very happy since u changed skol, hehee, i'm happpy tat u really find ur own life, dun giv up, hehee ^^
mm, i still got a lot to do, tomolo i'm going to hav my test again, memorising only, hehee, and today, i've just had my oral, well, hehee, i'm very scared.. juz look at the script..like juz reading, hehee
hehee but teacher said nevermind, hehe, he's kinda a good teacher, but our whole cls, juz wont change, they're so noisy!!
and becoz of tis, our bm teacher make us copy the whole drama!!! u noe, is the "seri nara", 15pages long, stupid!!! hheheeheh

LYH said...

...yeah..every one r bc...

...but..not me..haha.....i'm free...
...but i will get serious sooner...hehe
..mayb tomolo...mayb longer..hehe

carmen said...

yeah...everyone's busy..and i knoe..u'll be very busy right up..u gotta work harder there..in a new country..haha..new environment eh..do some catch ups man..not to left behind..:p