Friday, July 08, 2005

Broken

actually there's nothing much for me to blog about, i just wanna post something here..you can call it passion.. you know, me blogging my heart out..it's all true and genuine and real facts.. i would never lie to my own diary or whatever you call it.. i dont know why, i'm so numb..i'm so moody..things just dont go my way..everything is destined to be, i'll just have to face it and live my life to its fullest...i must pamper myself..who knows what's gonna happen to me in a second.. i might be gone.. i might be making my way to knock on this sort of paranormal door.. of course i will not think of doing some idiotic mistakes and you know what i mean..i have a lot more things that i have not accomplished yet.. a lot! somehow i feel extremely down-cast. i have no idea what stikes me but i know there's somehing wrong.. i just cant express it in words..only that kinda feeling..

there was this terrorist attack in london yesterday, i bet everyone has already heard of it, or rather, even saw the video online or the actual attack which was telecast live yesterday on tv.. i missed it and i'm feeling left out because everyone around me seem to have already watched it..

sometimes i just cant make it on my own..

3 comments:

LYH said...

well..
at least u still know that
if that thing happen in australia..
sure u will be the first to know..
hehe

COz i am HERE..
hehe
love ya..

and yea gambateh..
dun give up
try ur best...
MuakZ

Anonymous said...

yeah dear, make sure u WONT do those idiotic mistakes. dont even think of it though. hehe. feelin not right? same to ur frend here. weird rite? maybe it's becoz of the weather. anyway, dear, i'm with ya too. dun worry. i'm ready to help ya anytime.

the terrorist attack was really horrible. at least u get to hear of it the next day right? why worry?

carmen said...

haha..actually i knew it that day itself..haha..it's just that i have not watched the 'video' of that attack..still..hehe somehow hopefully there wont be any terrorist attacks right up..

thanks and love ya guys..
ant, remember what i told ya...=p