Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Heartstrong

out of the blue just feel like blogging again..surprisingly today is wednesday and it's kinda strange because ever since some time ago i refused to blog during weekdays or rather schooling days..let's just say today's special..nah..none special occasion in particular..perhaps my heart is taking me to a new direction, a new pathway and here i come, again!

i am getting rid of these blues... it would be the umpteenth time for me to saying that i am turning over a new leaf.. a reborn life and i'm still alive, thank god for this..an official reincarnation i hope and i want it deeply from the bottom of my heart..really..i yearn for my heart to be alive again...starting anew..because a new day has come!

my head's lost but i'm heartstrong!!

2 comments:

LYH said...

A new day!!
YES....turn over a new leaf..
be a new person
Fresh new person

forget the worse
and endure the gud
hehe

luv ya gal
mUaKz^^

Anonymous said...

dear, i really saw a brand new carm in school today. we were surprise though. anyway, i'm really glad to see the once solemn n quiet carm, turned to a bubbly n chirpy one. keep it up gurl. we are with ya! muacks!