Thursday, July 03, 2008

aussie, im here!

perhaps its due to the little awkward side of me that i only have the inspirational thoughts when im really having a problem to myself. most of the time when i do post, its only because i have severe contemplation or too depressing moments. they're normally untold and kept inside of me. and me. however i hope this time, i post, is not enthused by my sad moments, or rather, emotional feelings.

how time has passed, im already right here in australia. remember how i yearned to quit my job and come to aussie? i worked hard for this. well, i would say that im having alot of fun here, as well as anxieties. i have sorta forgotten what are those like, but happy moments, they're all inside my head. okok, as for the depressing part, in a way, i grow with them too, they're still kept with me in a subtle way. for good! uhm, guess i wont spill the beans out to you.

i have been to many places that i dont even know where to start with myself. i am currently shaking my legs in melbourne city at the very precious moment. why would i bring it out this way, basically because i've so fallen in love with this city that i dread to get back to tassie in a few days' time. i wouldnt say i despise tasmania but it is really calm and peaceful there. hello, im 19? for sure i would love somewhere where i could bring out the lively side of me..lol i mean, places like sydney or melbourne. tassie is a place of too many 'civilised' ones, erh they do not have the hyperactive feeling, if you get me. lol. okay, im goin on 20, stop doubting. so, whatever. hehe. throughout all these days, i have learnt alot. this is really a knowledgeable trip, for the record im still kicking in the city. its not the end yet, wow! =) in whatever way that it may cost me, it is all so worthwhile. i dont think i can ever do this when im really focusing in my studies in a bit, or when im in the working society. figure this out, who can ever take a 3 months of break and spend some money, getting away from the sickening country (well, sometimes it does piss me off, lol) and go abroad, to a country of your own options and spend hell lots of money on shopping spree, foooood, adventures...and the list goes on??!!

australia is a beautiful country, malaysia isn't.

i have taken many pictures but i dont have the time to upload all of them here, hehe it is also due to my slight procrastination but anyhow if you have facebook, you may be able to view all of the nice photos there, i do that so that my adorable mom can get access to the pictures at home herself and she doesnt have to bug me about how the condition right here is treating me. hehe, just joking, of course i would be more than willing to tell her the detailed information IF she ever calls. the thing is, she will not. yeah! pictures say more than a thousand words anyway... therefore the conclusion is, FACEBOOK!!! =p

i have so much things to say but so little time. it's close to 4am right now and i gotta get up at 8 or 9 am later? lol im traveling, that's why!! i can't possibly wake up at noon every day right, on top of that its Winter time!! argh, friggin' cold... =(

Just so you know...

malaysia is my country, australia isn't.
i am contented with what i already have and will have.
be proud to be a malaysian people!

to be cont'd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traiter!!!! U pugging traiter!!!

I was here...

ye3hong said...

my god.
it is so true.

Australia is awesome. which is why i am here
hahahah

where ever you are, i will always be in australia.
Until i move.
i'm loving australia bits by bits.
and its AWESOME. hehe

carmen said...

i am so hating you!!

erh, the both of u! hahaha!!

i knw australia is awesome, u dont have to repeat it twice, mr A.Lai!!! =)