Monday, July 14, 2008

Korean Ricecake!!!

wow, i didnt know and never ever in any way i should have a tinge of this tiny thought that i'd get to taste this pretty-awesome dish right here at Tassie!!! its ricecakee!!!!!!!!! hahaha, didnt really like this in Sydney, at one of the restaurants that caught my brother, Jet's eyes. he bought 2 or 3 boxes i guess. its that delicious to him! well, as for me, i only liked the spicy sauce and the taufu. well, i could still remember that moment, i was holding my bladder (yes, again lol) looking for toilet. hehe. so what about today? the korean guy, George actually made us some really delicious ricecake! hehe, yummy. i loved the sauce, typical me. hehe.

to tell the truth, when i was writing this blog, i was politely yelled by Jet saying that it was his turn to surf the internet therefore i've in fact saved this post as draft and im 'completing' it. so yeah, i had an unexpected nice snacks! cool!

there was a time when he asked, "do you want me to make again?" frankly in my heart i was jumping and yelling a big yes, but of course, i only gave him a smile. hey, my reputation and image are essential, haha! it was very generous of him anyway..

No comments: