Saturday, October 04, 2008

evaluate twenty.

it was my birthday yesterday, i love my birth date. i always do. i've always thought that its the best date ever, perhaps everyone thinks the same of theirs too - self-preference. i would say that was the most special kind of celebration i've ever had - not celebrating. i was just alone. yeah you know, i do have acquintances around here but there's nothing that beats the feeling of warmth and the passion back home. i missed it, i've missed it. its been awhile now.

it was stronger than before.

i received a bouquet of flowers yesterday. all thanks to this special one, not my boyfriend, but perhaps u could relate him as one of the admirers but i would say he has always been there for me - anytime. i really appreciate that. though certain things are not about sympathy. he will understand. we do, dont we? my mother was telling me how great the feeling of receiving flowers on your birthday, how impeccable the feeling was, well, i felt it. i wanted to tell her right away. on second thought, i didnt do that. i knew i would be emotional once i listen to her voice, she doesnt know how much i miss her.


when i was having my lunch yesterday, the state-of-the-art calls were all given by Him. the right persons just called at the right time. i was touched, totally moved by the actions and the words. when i got the wishes from the closed ones, it was just incredible to have someone out there for you. when you're thousand miles away from home, not hypothetically, but it feels like it - you tend to lose the closeness inside of you, like you're no longer you. i couldnt be myself, i wasnt myself. i totally gained my selflessness. i was only thinkin about the people. you know who you are, i really miss you..

here's some pictures to feast your naked eyes, mind you, i may look abit retarded, should u excuse me. i'd be grateful for that, gahhh!

My bouquet of flowers, i will always remember this, i swear i would.

yeah this is kinda creepy, i was wanting to gobble you species down, i gave u a caveat, remember? =p

so i thought i would be at least a little decent on this, erh, did i pass this? or am i on the borderline? hehe.


right, you've spotted my phone there! and that's the card from the hotel, am also being cordially invited for the birthday celebration. whee~



this is one - from my philipino bitches~ lol. no i wasnt being rude. they address themselves as one too. credits from... lol.. and i got this early in the morning by the way! how adorable! =)

i could not ask for more?

No comments: