Sunday, September 28, 2008

breaking out!

dude.. im actually having my break time, it is fun while sneaking out at this time because it feels as if you're getting a little bit more than you're supposed to. reason being most of everyone here can not surf the net anytime they want. i can - because i didn't ask permission from anyone, and the person that's supposed to be in charge of me today, is right now having her own sweet time in the sweetness of noodles. well, i did too. not noodles though, i had sourish fish and yam-my-sth and chicken and bla bla.

well, i must say i have begun to develop a little bit of fanciness in singapore. i went to one of the shopping complex at dhoby ghaut yesterday and i bought 2 jeans, haha, mind you, they're cheap. like, really affordable.. it was fun going out with my soon-to-be roommate! guess what, i have found myself a new place to rot, well not exactly, but a better place to stay. its owned by 2 old folks, address them as uncle and auntie, typical chinese. having said that, we do know it always feels good to be home. till i speak again, im having my fingers crossed, toes as well, anticipating my new house!! hehe.

anyhow there isnt any big changes in the fares or expenses which im gonna have to fish out in the upcoming days, it is all the security and the feeling of not being ripped off by yet another conman that count. go figure. and yes, im not having a very good time staying at my current so-called master room. no doubt, though, it is indeed a strategic place to stay but too bad, i reckon it is just not for me. that is a private area and therefore hefty. i deserve a much better place, basket!

for you to be noted and myself to be gleeful, im not placed at the front desk today. instead of sitting there portraiting a very modelised civil person, im in the reservation room doing some 'important tasks' (read : supporting documents & et cetera) where i dont have to be extra careful toward the way i represent myself and of course, the lipstick doesnt have to be as red! cool stuff, wheee~~~ love me, miss you.

No comments: