Sunday, August 08, 2004

Dull

Wasted another saturday again.

Sitting by my desk, I wish to finish off my additional mathematic tasks just now. Failed again. I lifted my white flag to my darling and dived into it, my bed. It's my best accompany but it can cause a vigorous person to mutate into a lethargic person.

Sometimes I do things that I regret. I try hard to cover that particular thing although it doesnt affect me much and yet I fail to do it, sometimes. I find reasons for myself to make myself comfortable again. Time seems to play a trick on us. If you want something, it flows by or vice versa. I believe that's what that makes our life so interesting.

The worst is never over coz another worse thing is waiting for us everyday. I wake up in the mornings, look into the mirror, wonder what will happen next. Everything that I expected wont seem to be, it turns out to be another totally unexpected thing instead. I tell myself not to expect things as expected things will never happen. Obviously, I dont allow myself to expect the positive things; afraid the bad will come.I am extremely conscious that thinking this way is unhealthy, so no expectations for me.I do aim high for better achievement, this is better, you know, just aim.

Life is beautiful. Smile to the world and live with it, my pal.

5 comments:

LYH said...

wow...ur english is gettin better than mine...i think i shud learn english liao laa...i must stop being a couch potato...:D

..anyhow, yeah time will always play trick on us...
..that's hard to predict the future....

...nvr have too much hope on expectation...
...but u can have a little hope...but not too much..
...it will hurt ya if it didn't come out to be the expectation u want..:D

life is wonderful...and life goes on...
...so...live with a happy life, and BE+..=D

good for ya pal..:D

carmen said...

are u a couch potato?? i dont think so..instead i think u just vegetate in front of wht you are looking at right now..hehe..i used to be one..not anymore..i mean a couch potato..so..life goes on and be + huh..i'm still trying..i do hope for the good things to happen..just be aware of the bad..it's just tht..we have to..otherwise things will get worse..and u'll be dreadful..

Anonymous said...

wah......u sounded like there's no tomolo....hey....cheer up.....i agree that v don't aim soo high...or else....v r the one who will b dissapointed.......well nothin much 2 say.......


Sue...

Anonymous said...

carmen...
sometimes i juz realized tat v hav opinions n feeling on many things...
so...no comments la...

carmen said...

hmm..this anonymous will never write a name for the comments..i'll have to figure it out myself..pooor me..heh..nope..tomorrow will be better, i hope!