Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Right Now

I dont know what I am going through now, and I dont know what I want all these years. Is it just a better result? There's no point when we struggle so hard all these years doing homework and revision and when we've grown up, all that you're doing right now is useless.

No one can predict the future, that's really true. No time wasting to hope for the better things to come to us, we gotta appreciate things happening to us, who knows if anything will happen to us in next few seconds.

I'm feeling numb. I'm coming back to no one every day, I feel so lonely. Everybody's busy doing their things. I have my own things to worry about too, just that maybe I've spent too much time thinking, and leads me to the wrong path. No one's there to correct it and point it out for me. I'm losing my way, hesitating. Friends do help, but not all the time, dude.

I'm tired of it.







5 comments:

LYH said...

cheer up....life is ....mysterious...u nvr know wht will happen...
..who knows...something good will happen to ya...we never know..

..about...the result...
..as long u have done ur very best....u shud..be happy for yourself..=)
don't be sad...life is...dull...
..but..there is me...i will always be on your side...
i will always help ya..eventhough..it is 8000km..that seperates us..
..but i still will help ya...coz..i'm ur best pal...=D

btw..sometimes...i'm just bc of wasting..time..it is also bc of something..=D

.cheer up...life is beautiful..:D

Anonymous said...

i agree...life is dull...
everyday, da same thing keep on happen, so as problems keep on seeking us...
i'm tired of it too...but wat 2 do?life has 2 go on still...
sometimes, although there r many ppl around...so wat?
they cant even help n u'll still feel lonely...bad huh? :-/
erm...i think i'm not suitable 2 give u any negative comments la...
so watever...we both oso have 2 think positively so tat our life will b happier...

Anonymous said...

很多時候,我們都會浪費一段的時間在想想自己的煩惱。有時會從中發現新的希望。有時候卻最終發覺自己浪費了一大段無畏的光陰。其實坐下想一想,煩一下是挺好的。只要別過份投入,只要別過份擔心。

很多事物都是人生必經的。每天都有新發現,新的事情發生。假如能夠從經驗中學習,那你也應該為自己而感到高興。因為不是人人能夠做得到的。別給自己太大的壓力及要求,只要盡力了,後果是好是壞也是次要的事了。

最清楚自己的也不過是你自己。看看鏡子,問問鏡子裡的那個人,給他一些鼓勵,笑一笑。當沒人能幫你的時候,鏡子裡的那個人,就是你的力量。相信它。

相信明天會更好。
believe in yourself.

突然很想寫寫華文的,
杰。

carmen said...

Life is life. I dont wanna live in a lie; face the reality is the only thing i could do. Cheers..come to life, if we capture it..

Anonymous said...

i m sorry.....4 this late reply....well...i think it's really really late.....but hope it still comfort u or....watever...k....u sounded that u r facing a lot of problems...u can always tell me...or...ur close frens...hey....dont think 2 much....although i m also like that....just that don't make it complicated...n...u r not feeling lonely...u hav me....fy...n all ppl....hmmn....n 'extra' someone.....sorry la...jokin oni......happy...


Sue...